This keto pasta recipe uses just two ingredients to make it more delicious and low carb. The ingredients include chicken breast cutlets, cheese and olive oil. In addition, it is a great recipe for people who have the low-carb diet, but they are not used to using the artificial keto food.
If you’re looking for a simple way to add some freshness to your meal, look no further than this delicious keto pasta recipe. Nothing beats a good pasta dish, especially when it’s prepared in less than 20 minutes with simple ingredients.
In this recipe, we’re using two simple ingredients: cauliflower and almond flour. To make them even more simple to prepare, we’re using a food processor, which means your job is just… In this keto pasta recipe, you’ll see just two ingredients: spaghetti (for the pasta) and melted cheese (for the sauce). That’s it! But there’s a lot more to this recipe than that.
We’re not joking when we say there are just two ingredients!
When was the last time you baked keto pastries from scratch? ( If you’re anything like us, this concept never occurred to you. So in her most recent video, our lady Erica wanted to attempt one of Tasty’s simplest keto bread recipes….. There are just two ingredients required! The greatest thing is that you very certainly already have these materials on hand.
This spaghetti is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! But it was so intense! I was apprehensive about making this meal since I had no idea how mozzarella and egg yolks could turn into pasta. I was pleasantly pleased that this spaghetti tasted so good once it had cooled. Although they aren’t scrambled eggs, they do have a distinct cheese taste (due to the cheese)!
In any case, it’s delicious, and I can’t wait to try it with marinara, meat sauce, alfredo sauce, vodka sauce, and other sauces! It’d probably be great with macaroni and cheese as well. I guarantee that this will completely fulfill your pasta cravings! – country
1. Gather all of the ingredients. All you need are mozzarella and egg yolks to create keto spaghetti with just two ingredients. That concludes our discussion. The proportion is very simple to memorize. For each cup of shredded cheese, use one egg yolk. Erica quadrupled the recipe and ended up with enough noodles to fill a big cereal bowl
2. In a microwave-safe dish, melt the cheese and set aside to cool for 1 minute. The egg yolks should next be added to the softened cheese
3. Combine the cheese and egg yolks in a mixing bowl until smooth, then pour onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Cover with a second piece of baking paper and flatten the dough with your hands. Erica was quite aback by how simple it was to roll out the dough with her hands.
5. Remove the top layer of parchment paper and use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into thin strips. A knife may also be used, although Erica believes that a pizza cutter is much more effective.
6. After the strips have been cut, put the dough on a wire rack and chill for 4 hours or overnight to enable the dough to cool and firm.
7. Place the pasta in a pan of boiling water for one minute to cook. (Be careful not to overcook since this time is considerably less than the normal cooking time for dry pasta.)
8. To avoid sticking, drain the pasta and rinse it in cold water. Then, if desired, decorate the pasta!
This dish is a huge hit and will totally eliminate your pasta cravings. Try it out and let us know what you think!
There are many types of pasta, each with its own unique advantages and disadvantages. Some are easier to cook with than others, some have specific cooking styles, and some require specific ingredients—all from the same type of pasta.. Read more about the ultimate low-carb keto cookbook and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good keto substitute for pasta?
A good keto substitute for pasta is zucchini noodles.
What is keto pasta made from?
Keto pasta is made from a variety of vegetables, including zucchini, squash, and eggplant.
What is the lowest carb pasta available?
The lowest carb pasta available is a fettuccine.