Microsoft’s newest Operating System, Windows 11 came with some nifty features that didn’t exist before, including the ability to go back to previous actions from the Recent Apps list. But most users weren’t aware of the “back” button has been disabled in Windows 11. And, if you accidentally click it, you will find yourself on the Start Menu instead of your previous action. So, how do you fix it? Here’s how to bypass Windows 11’s back button in 6 easy steps.
Ever have that problem where you click the “back” button on your browser and it doesn’t work? It’s probably because you’ve been using Google Chrome for a while and it thinks you’ve already moved one step forward. The reason for this is that Chrome is different from other browsers that support the “back” button.
Windows 10 includes a new way to bypass the Go Back button in the Start menu by using a keyboard shortcut called Win + Shift + Z. There is also a “Go Back to Start” button on the Windows 10 Taskbar that uses the same shortcut. Since Windows 10 has completely replaced the Start menu with the Task View interface, you can also use this shortcut to access the Start menu.
Alexandru Poloboc is an author.
Editor of the News
Alex spent the majority of his time working as a news reporter, anchor, and on TV and radio, with an overpowering drive to always get to the bottom of things and find the truth… Continue reading
- Reverting from Windows 11 to Windows 10 is proving to be a difficult task for some.
- The most important criterion to remember is that you can only switch back within the first 10 days of downloading the Windows 11 preview build.
- You will not be able to make this much-desired adjustment if the trial time has already expired.
- If you still qualify, here are six simple ways to revert to the prior Microsoft operating system.
The Windows 11 experience lasted a few days for some, a few weeks for others, and the rest are still enjoying and testing the forthcoming OS through Microsoft’s numerous preview builds.
But what if you’ve had it with Windows 11 and want to revert back to an earlier version of the operating system? You should be aware that there are a number of actions you must take in order to accomplish so.
There is also a deadline that, if missed, will make switching back to Windows 10 more difficult and time-consuming than you anticipated.
If Go Back doesn’t work, how can I get back to Windows 10?
Many customers have resorted to the internet for information on how to reverse the OS transition and return to the good old Windows 10.
Many individuals were unaware that you could only do so within the first 10 days of installing the new operating system’s first preview build.
You will no longer be able to roll back after the first ten days, which can be regarded a trial period.
Here’s what you should do if you’re still within the grace period’s parameters:
- Select System from the Settings menu.
2. Select the Recovery option.
3. In the Advanced Startup section, click the Restart now button.
You will be brought to the Windows Recovery Environment once you have finished these procedures.
4. Select Troubleshoot now that you’re at the Windows Recovery section.
5. To do a reset, select Reset this PC.
6. To do a rollback, select Advanced options, then Uninstall Updates, then Uninstall Latest Feature Update.
After completing all of the processes listed above, you will be able to revert to Windows 10 and enjoy your favorite operating system. Keep in mind that you can only do this for the first 10 days after installing the Windows 11 preview release.
Have you returned to Windows 10 or are you still testing the future operating system? Please share your thoughts in the comments box below.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details
It’s difficult to comprehend
Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- go back button not working in windows 11 bypass it in 6 steps per
- go back button not working in windows 11 bypass it in 6 steps 2
- go back button not working in windows 11 bypass it in 6 steps 1
- go back button not working in windows 11 bypass it in 6 steps 10
- go back button not working in windows 11 bypass it in 6 steps and 8