As February 14th fast approaches creativity may be required to escape the pressure that comes with buying gifts for that special someone.
Here are some not-for-married-couples lines to achieve this.
1. 16 missed calls? You killed my battery, so you are capable of killing me. It’s over!!!
2. You don’t even respect me. I’m talking and you are busy breathing? It’s over!
3. I called you and you picked up immediately. You lack patience. It’s over!!
4. I told u I love my food hot but you refused to warm the ice cream. You don’t care about me. It’s over!
5. I gave u two eggs to boil one and fry the other. You fried the one you were supposed to boil and boiled the one you were supposed to fry. You are not obedient, It’s over!
6. Girl: baby, 14th is Val’s Day
Guy: are you saying I’m a forgetful person? Such disrespect. It’s over.
7. Girl: hey boo
Guy: boo? U calling me boo? Soon it will be moo…a cow…it’s over
8. Why were you smiling in you dreams are you cheating on me with the man of your dreams Oya it’s over
9. Girl: Valentines is coming babe.
Guy: Who is he to you does he pay rent are you cheating? Say no more. Its over!
10. Babe do u remember that space u were asking for??? I believe this is the best time..just take your time
11. So now you’re drinking coke that has another man’s name on it, its over.
12. The Indomie Nylon says to cook in 3 minutes. But you used 9minutes. You’re too slow. Its over
13. You call me “baby”? So you’re trying to say i’m childish? It’s over!
14. Guy: Hello baby how are you
Girl: Honey I’m fine, how about you?
Guy: whaaaaat! Did you just call me honey? So you mean my mother is a bee, right? You don’t even have respect for my mum, It is over between us!