Navigating through Lagos traffic is one of the hardest things to do in this state and it has the potential to mess up your entire day. If you’ve been wondering just what you need to do to rid yourself of this terrible problem, we’ve got some great solutions that are sure to crack you up:
1. Drive only between the hours of 11pm and 4am.
2. Buy a helicopter or private jet and give yourself rest of mind before you die of hypertension in traffic.
3. Become governor of Lagos. This way, roads will be cleared instantly in your name.
4. Become a witch. There is no traffic when you’re cruising on a broomstick.
5. Don’t come to Lagos at all! Period.
If these solutions do not work for you then we really do not know what will.