A world-leading financial services company, Credit Suisse has named 12 Nigerians as part of its 50 Movers and Shakers on the continent.
These 50 people are outstanding in their different fields of endeavours. There are top entrepreneurs, bloggers, writers, artiste and so on included in the list.
See the names of the 12 Nigerians below in no particular order:
1. Mosunmola Abudu, Nigeria (Media entrepreneur)
2. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (Nigerian author)
3. Aliko Dangote (Nigerian industrialist)
4. Tony Elumelu (Nigerian investor and philanthropist)
5. Wole Soyinka (Nigerian Nobel Laureate for Literature)
6. Babatunde Fashola (Nigerian politician)
7. Genevieve Nnaji (Nigerian movie actress)
8. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (Nigerian finance minister)
9. Michael Akindele (Mobile phone entrepreneur)
10. Davido (Nigerian musician)
11. Linda Ikeji (Nigerian blogger)
12. Japheth Omojuwa (Nigerian blogger)